J’ai reçu ce message anonyme par courriel!
Je le partage avec vous, car ce philosophe a les deux pieds bien ancrés dans la réalité et les yeux rivé sur tout ce qui lui semble positif.
Normalement, je publie en français mais dans ce cas je n’ose même pas essayer de traduire le texte de peur de ne pas être à la hauteur de la situation.
« HAVE YOU NOTICED!!
- We no longer go to the emergency for nothing?
- Our credit cards are no longer soaring?
- We take time with our children and our spouse?
- We take time to talk to our friends on the phone?
- We are more thankful for all that we have?
- We have time to read?
- We have time to clean up and do it with pleasure?
- We are enjoying the fresh air outside?
- We go to stores just once a week. Worse is…it is just for groceries?
- We are not dying because the stores are closed on Sundays?
- We are starting to think about buying Canadian products, even if it’s more expensive?
- We start to think that having money in the bank is important?
- Our children have no agenda, they can use their creativity and be children.
- Parents realize the work of teachers?
- We see the immense need for our health care workers?
- We realize that as a country we can work together?
- I just hope that after the crisis, we will remember all this, because usually we have because usually we have very short memories and we quickly return to our bad habits. »